I am considering getting this product and would like to know if u can give anymore advice on the insect.
It seems to be primarily in my laundry room but also my kitchen but not as bad. I have over the last year tried to seal cracks in the garage floor along walls where our door comes into the laundry room but they still are there. I do have my dog crates in room and they eat in there but there is never any food left in that room. I keep there food in the garage.
If you read our SAWTOOTH BEETLE CONTROL article, you’ll learn the only way to end the infestation is to get the source of their breeding. If you truly have this beetle and it’s been active for over a year, there most be something they’re eating which you haven’t yet found. And though treating with the D-FORCE and PERMETHRIN will help, it’s most likely you’ll still be seeing dead ones until their food supply is removed. At this point treating makes sense and you need to stay the course till the problem is gone. But don’t waste time and effort trying to seal them out. Instead, identify the food supply and remove it. This will (in the end) be the main reason that will allow you to solve the problem.
Additionally, setting out some SAWTOOTH BEETLE TRAPS around the home could help identify the source of the problem. In most cases, the traps closest to the food supply will catch the most beetles and should help you locate the main problem.
At this point I suggest you give us a call for more specific details on how you can find their main food supply. I also suggest you refer to the information and products mentioned above. Here are direct links for your convenience to the information and products mentioned above:
Sawtooth Beetle Article: http://www.bugspray.com/article/sawtoothgrain.html
Permethrin Concentrate: http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1169.html
Sawtooth Beetle Traps: http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1171.html